Release Notes / Release r915
Release Notes Index
The following release notes describe new features, improvements, and bug fixes for release r915.
- The StatusDashboard administration portal has been redesigned with an updated, and more standardized, bootstrap style.
- Added a new filtering option for the /event/list/ endpoint that allows filtering by dates. [UserVoice Reference]
- Increased all API endpoint throttling limits.
- The StatusDashboard administration portal material design theme has been removed and replaced.
- When an incident event was changed from resolved to any other status (i.e. investigating) by attempting to change the end date to blank via the /event/list/ API, an error would occur. The status can now be changed, and the end date removed, by setting the end date to null in the API call.
Still have questions? Contact our support team. We're always happy to help with any questions you might have.